World renowned for its prestigious history and tradition of extraordinary golf, Mission Hills Country Club is home to Golf’s first Major on the Dinah Shore Tournament Course, the ANA Inspiration. The Club is also home to incredible Tennis, Pickleball, Fitness & Dining.
• Three Private Championship 18 hole golf courses and the desert’s largest practice facility
• 33 Tennis courts including the finest grass tennis lawns, pickleball and award winning croquet lawns
• 17,000 Sq foot Sports Club with group exercise classes
• Membership categories for Full Golf, Young Executive Golf, Sport & Social
• NO Food & Beverage Minimums or Assessments
• 50% off à la carte dining at your Home Club plus access to ClubCorp’s nationwide Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs across the country through Mission Hills O.N.E. (Optimal Network Experiences)
Full Golf Members are eligible to add up to six additional family designees to their Membership who are vertical in lineage. This would include Parents, Grandparents, and Great-Grandparents, Children, Grand Children, and Great-Grandchildren. There are no additional dues for Full Golf Members to enjoy this benefit. A $100 application fee is due at time of designation.
Fill out the brief form below: